Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Love Our Little Man

Our little guy is growing more and more every day. He is so much longer, and he is definitely packing on the pounds, or ounces I should say. I can't wait to see how much he has grown the next time we go to the doctor. Connor has slept great in his crib the past few nights. He is only waking up about 2 times in the night now. He wakes up around 2:00 and 5:00 to eat. Then he wakes up around 7:30 or 8:00 for the day. Connor LOVES going on walks in his stroller and for car rides! He enjoys playtime in the mornings with Mommy and dancing around with Daddy on the weekends. On weekdays, it is Connor and Mommy until Ben gets home from work. We hang out all day, have play and tummy time in the morning, watch TV together, and keep Connor fed and happy. Today I was making noises and faces at Connor, and he smiled at me for the first time! It was so wonderful! I started crying out of excitement, and immediately called Ben to tell him. He has smiled in his sleep while dreaming, but this was the first time he smiled knowingly. This Sunday is our 1st wedding anniversary, so Saturday we are going to a nice dinner to celebrate. This will be the first time I will leave Connor, so I have mixed feelings about it. It will be fun and nice to have alone time with Ben, but I will miss my little guy. Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.
Sleepy boy

Napping in his crib

Going for a walk

Playtime

His shirt says it all

Pawpaw and Connor

Hanging out with Pops

Didi and Connor

Mimi and Connor



Love this look


Tummy time

Love his forehead wrinkles

Lifting his head up


Cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment