Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Great Christmas and New Year's

We were very blessed this Christmas to spend time with all of our family and friends! We had the Davis Christmas the weekend before, then a Pajama Christmas Eve at my Aunt's, then Christmas Day at Ben's Aunt's house, and Christmas Day Night at Dad and Darlene's. We had GREAT food and fun times at each stop. We were very blessed with thoughtful gifts to help us prepare for our bundle of joy coming this summer. We also had the time to go visit our friends Shannon and Jason in Austin for a long weekend and New Year's Eve! It was great to hang out and have a Preggers New Year's Eve, haha. Shannon is 7 months along now, and it was awesome to feel their little girl kick and punch and move around. Now my break is over, and I head back to work tomorrow. I am sure my count down until my next break will begin soon :)

Dad and Darlene gave me my first maternity T-shirt, haha.

Justin and Alexis had to give us an A&M onesie. (Our baby will be raised as a Longhorn!)

We were given a Flip Video Camera with our wedding picture on it to record all the fun baby events to come.

7 months and 4 months on NYE (It was hard for us to stay awake until midnight.)

Ben & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment