Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Doctor Visit

I had a doctor's appointment today, and everything went good. I got to hear the heartbeat, so that was exciting! They said it sounded "nice and strong". The nurse thought it was funny when I said, "So it is still in there?" I knew it was, but I guess since I do not feel it yet, it doesn't seem as real. Also, I had an exam today (not so much fun) and blood taken (really not so fun). If anybody knows me, you know that I HATE needles. I am proud of myself, I got my flu shot yesterday and blood taken today without freaking out too bad, haha. I also found out that I lost 2 pounds this time. She said not to worry about it because most people lose weight the first time due to getting sick or feeling gross. 
The most exciting part about today was making my next appointment. They scheduled me to come back on January 24th to find out if our baby is Baby Girl or Baby Boy Huffman!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! We are soooooo excited! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment