Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FIRST ULTRASOUND!!!


The picture above is the measurement picture. He/ she is about 2 1/2 inches long right now. You can see the hand in front of the face, its foot, head, and chest. 


This is my favorite picture! This is when I coughed, and he/ she opened its mouth and started bucking around, kicking its legs, and flailing its arms.


The picture above is another of Baby Huffman. He/ she kept putting their hand by their face.

It was so AMAZING today to see our little baby! It made it more REAL for us today. It was GREAT to see him/ her jumping and moving around. We saw and heard the heartbeat, and it was awesome. The heartbeat was 162, which they said was good. They said everything looked good, and at our next ultrasound in about 7-10 weeks we will find out the sex. Can't wait! I love the pictures, and we cannot wait to frame them! 

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! That is so cool that you got see everything already. Yay! I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to start buying baby stuff. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ULTRASOUND ROCKS !!!
    OK, I prophesied a girl for the Haley's, so I'm jumping out there and saying Baby Boy for the Huffman's,........I guess we'll know after the next ultrasound. Can't wait to hear so I can start another "baby" account !!
    Love you guys,
    Mom Claus ;)

    ReplyDelete