Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Blog Ever!

I'm am not the most technologically advanced person and I have never posted or written a blog, so I think I did pretty good for the first time. :) I decided to make a blog as a universal way to keep everyone updated on all our happenings lately.
Newlywed life is great, and really about the same as before, haha. About 3 months after we were married, we got a GREAT surprise! We are expecting a Little Huffman!!! I am 9 weeks along today, and our expected due date is July 9, 2011! We are very excited and happy to have a Lil' Huffman coming this summer. I have been very sick almost everyday, but I have been told that it will pass and get much better. (Can't wait for that part, haha.) We go for our first ultrasound on December 14th, so we are very excited for that. Now we are about to start decorating the house for Christmas (my favorite holiday). It is crazy to think next Christmas we will have a little one!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Have fun with it :0) Can't wait to hear all about baby huffman!!! and momma and daddy too of course. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... love this! Gonna be awesome to keep up with everything going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea,.....I was so ecited when Dad and I heard the news !!!
    CONGRATULATIONS Candice and Ben. How fun is it that the Huffman's and the Haley's will be rasing their children together !!
    Dad and I are so hapy for you both(three) !
    Love,
    Mom Claus

    ReplyDelete