Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

21 Weeks

I am in my 21st week now, and everything is going much better. No more nausea, so that's GREAT!!! I am eating more now. I get full faster, so I can't eat a lot at once, but I eat a lot more throughout the day. I am hungry almost every hour, haha. Not really any strange cravings yet, I just want yummy food! I do crave water a lot, which is good! I really do not like to drink much of anything else, but water. My tummy is growing some now, and I am wearing all maternity pants now. The best part is I can feel Connor moving all the time. I do not think anyone can really feel him from the outside yet. One time Ben thought he felt him, but wasn't sure. He usually gets active at night from 7-10 pm. It feels like somersaults, kicks, and punches. It is great! I can't wait for Ben to be able to feel. He reacts and starts moving at night or to Ben's voice or spicy food. I wanted to start taking a picture every week to see how my belly grows, so here is my first one.

21 1/2 Weeks


Had to do one with the hand on the hip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment