Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cheese Anyone?

I am in my 22nd week now, and I am feeling good. I am definitely feeling him move a lot more often now. I can't wait for Ben to be able to feel him too. I have noticed that I am craving cheese in any form more often now. :) I love fried cheese, queso, string cheese, any kind of cheese, haha. Also, I crave really anything that sounds good and random things that I have not eaten in forever, like pound cake the other night, haha. I have also started going on walks with Ben and Sampson to help me out in the long run.

22 weeks

Cheese products, haha

Swim shirt and hat I got him. He is going to be a swimmer.

Onesies I had to get him because of the little elephants.

A close up of one of the elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment