Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blue & Brown Baby Shower

This Saturday, my family and friends threw the Huffmans a GREAT blue and brown baby shower! Everything was decorated soooooo cute! The cake was cute and yummy! The food was very scruptious! The games were fun! The gifts were sooooo helpful and great! I felt very blessed and loved to have so many people come and celebrate Connor's soon to be arrival! We had a mexican buffet, which has been my food of choice since being pregnant :) As soon as I ate, Connor started moving around. Then we played some cute and creative games that were fun. Then I opened all the gifts, which made me feel more at ease since we had nothing before the shower :) We got some necessities like the monitors, bottles, diapers, crib sheets, changing pad cover, swing, play mat, pack and play, and much more. Ben was VERY excited we got the Baby Bjorn, so he can carry Connor around! We also received tons of clothes, so he should be a very well dressed little boy! After the gifts, we ate the cake. This was the BEST cake I have ever eaten!!! Then we wrapped it up, and Ben, Donny, and Dad came to help load up the trucks.
The cake table

The cute and yummy cake!!!

There was water bottles, candy bars, and chapstick with Connor's name on them.

The delicious food!

The awesome diaper cake!

Me and my bestie Shannon!!!

My mom and me

Darlene and me

The sign in table

Alexis and me


Presents!






1 comment:

  1. Nice arrangements! I liked that you have picked up a color theme here. My cousin is going to have twins but they wanted to keep it a surprise, so we don’t know if the babies are girls or boys. Therefore, I have decorated the event venue Atlanta with blue and pink.

    ReplyDelete