Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Chubby Cheeks!!!

32 Weeks
We went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and a check-up. We were so lucky he cooperated, and we got some good 3D pictures of his cute face. He is 4 1/2 pounds right now and on schedule for length. She said his head is on the wide side, so I guess he gets that from his Mom, haha. His heart, brain, kidneys, head, bones, etc. all looked great! She also showed us that he has some hair already, so we were excited about that. His head is down already, so they said that is good and he should stay that way until birth. My blood pressure, weight, and urine were all good. My belly and Connor are still measuring a little over a week ahead, but my due date is still July 5th. I LOVED seeing the 3D pictures of his face, and we did get teary. It is still hard to tell who he looks like now, since the cord kept smashing his nose in all the pictures. But he has big cheeks that I can't wait to kiss. I will be 32 weeks tomorrow, and everything is going great! Here are some pictures!
Connor Kenneth Huffman

LOVE His Big Cheeks

So cute!

All smushed up :)

His Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment