Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8 Weeks Old

Connor turned 8 weeks old this past Sunday. He is growing so much and learning new things everyday. Monday he had his 2 month check-up and shots. It was sooooo sad, but luckily Ben went with me to comfort him (and me). He got 3 shots in his legs and 1 orally. He was tired and cranky after, so I tried to make him feel better and comfort him all day. His poor thigh was red and swollen, so I gave him some baby tylenol to help with the pain. We also found out that Connor is growing well. He measured 23 1/4 inches long, which is the 70th percentile, 12.6 pounds, which is the 75th percentile, and his head measured in the 66th percentile. The doctor said he is growing nicely, and he is a tall boy. She also reassured me that he is proportionate :) He is wearing size 2 diapers now and size 3 month clothes, sometimes 3-6 months. He is also making lots of noises, cooing, smiling, kicking, grabbing, making eye contact, and much more. I actually caught some smiles on video, so that was exciting (Once I figure out how to add the video, I will)!


No comments:

Post a Comment