Connor

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Overachiever :)


This was the first full week back to work for me, and I am definitely feeling the baby blues. It is so hard to say goodbye to him every morning. I'm sure every mom goes through this, but it is so sad. I know it is crazy, but I start thinking, "Is he going to forget me? Am I going to miss everything new he does?" I know he is safe and well taken care of, but it is hard. On a brighter note, he will be 11 weeks old this Sunday. He is smiling a lot now. His favorite spot is his changing table, and he loves to be naked on it. He is trying to talk and make noises, which is adorable. He holds his head up really well while we are holding him or sitting him up. He is growing so much! I do not know how long he is or how much he weighs now, but he has definitely grown a lot! He is so sweet and cuddly. He is finally sleeping through the night consistently now. He will go to sleep between 8:30 and 9:00 and sleep until 5:30 to 6:00. We just noticed today tat he has already began teething. He has a tooth breaking through on his bottom gum. We knew he would be an overachiever :) He is much more alert now and fixates on things that interest him. He loves to go on walks in his stroller and be outside.
Chilling with mom listening to the rain

Future Longhorn


Smiley boy!

My Favorite!!!





Laughing

Connor's first swim

Mommy and Connor swimming

Daddy and Connor swimming

The Huffmans

Love these feet!

Love kissing these!

Sleeping in the car

Sleepy boy


Standing :)

Hanging out with Dad


Superman!

Chilling with Uncle Marcus

Watching TV

Sitting with Gammy

Trying the Baby Bjorn out

Connor meeting Granny B

No comments:

Post a Comment